We are always looking out for our clients and friend in the energy industry, particularly at tax time. With the end of the year approaching quickly, now is the time for tax planning. And proper planning is more essential than ever in 2012!
“Year-end Tax Strategies in an Uncertain Environment”
No tax year in recent memory has been more tumultuous and uncertain. The combination of a struggling economy, an election year, and massive tax changes have made tax planning more essential than ever before.
Luckily, Gray, Gray & Gray is here to help you gain a better understanding of the current tax situation, and to anticipate how tax changes will affect your business and personal taxes now and in the year ahead. We urge you to join us for this critical webinar:
Senior tax partner Mike Koppel will present important information about the many tax changes that will take place as well as many more that might occur. Our goal is to help you prepare for any eventuality.
Among the key topics Mike will cover are:
- Changes to gifting & estate tax laws
- Impact of the health care legislation on taxes
- Which tax provisions are expiring this year?
- Which tax provisions will remain in effect?
- New “repair regulations” and how they affect your business
- Will the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) affect you?
- Capital gain harvesting
- Why it might be a good idea to “accelerate” income this year