Fiscal Cliff Avoided! Now What?
Find out how the new tax regulations will affect you and your business. GG&G Partner and CPA Michael D. Koppel lends his expertise and shares essential information to help you stay in-the-know.
Gray, Gray & Gray has been closely monitoring the negotiations and language of the new bill. Now we want to explain to you who will benefit, and who will end up paying more in 2013. This informative one-hour webinar will help you discover what lies “beyond the fiscal cliff,” including:
- New tax rates for individuals earning $400,000 and couples earning $450,000
- Return of higher payroll tax
- Higher estate tax rate and new exemption level
- Permanent patch for AMT (alternative minimum tax)
- Capital gains tax rate hike
- Extension of business tax credits
- Extension of personal tax credits
- Effect of the “marriage penalty” on personal taxes