GAIN MORE POWER OVER YOUR CAREER
The Right Size, the Right Place.
We asked a few of our team members why they chose Gray, Gray & Gray and why they continue to be a part of the team. Here’s what they had to say…
- Direct Partner Contact
- Extensive Client Interaction
- Challenging Work in a Nurturing Environment
- Big Enough for Advancement Opportunity
- Work/Life Balance
- Variety of Work – Not Locked Into One Area
- Work Together as One Firm
Get to Know Our Team
Interesting and meaningful work. Friendly and helpful colleagues. A range of benefits that can’t be matched. It all adds up to a great place to be. Some of the numerous benefits that our team members enjoy include:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Summer Fridays Off
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending & Dependent Care Account
- 11 Paid Holidays & 1 Floating Holiday of Your Choice
- Flex Time Schedule
- Dress for Your Day
- On-Site, Company-Paid Fitness Center
- On-Site, Full-Service Cafe
- Client & Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Milestone Recognition
We place great emphasis on personal and professional development for every member of our team. Learning is a lifetime activity. We’re here to support your professional developmet and continuing education.
- Financial assistance to meet your licensing or academic goals
- Innovative Gray Academy leadership development program
- Mentor program
- “Buddy” program with peers
- Paid membership in professional associations
- Multiple dedicated practice groups
- Work with smart, dedicated team members at all levels
- Gray, Gray & Gray Women’s Alliance
- Young Professionals group
- Engagement performance reviews
- Semi-annual performance reviews
- In-house and off-site training seminars
- CPA exam bonus and time off to sit for exam
- CPA review course assistance
- Reduced tuition costs
Our Core Values
As a leading independent advisory and accounting firm, we hold true to the ethical standards of our profession. Guiding principles such as objectivity, integrity and superior quality and service are at the foundation of all that we do. Additionally, we pride ourselves in the core values listed below that are unique to Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP.
We Treat Our Clients and Each Other As We Would Like to Be Treated.
We are Dedicated to Delivering the Power of More
We provide our clients with exceptional service that goes beyond their compliance needs by helping them to achieve sustained profitability and success. We bring more to the table for team members by doing what is right for the team while doing what is smart for the business.
We Cultivate a Culture of Helpfulness
We help our clients and one another to be successful in our business and personal lives.
We are Committed to Continuous Improvement
We are committed to embracing innovation and providing team members with the training they need to not only advance their professional and technical development, but also to serve the ever-changing needs of our clients. Additionally, we strive to attain our firm-wide annual goals as well as our long-term strategic plan in order for Gray, Gray & Gray to achieve long-term sustainability and independence with the ultimate goal of ensuring client and team member satisfaction.
Current Job Openings
Gray, Gray & Gray, one of New England’s fastest growing independent accounting and advisory firms, is actively recruiting talented individuals who have a strong accounting and/or advisory background, a desire to become an integral part of our professional team, and want to be successful both at home and in the office. Join us in our beautiful Canton, MA office for a career that will be highly rewarding and interesting, yet still leaves time for family and outside interests and activities.
Our Place in the Community
All of our staff members are committed to giving back to the community. We encourage active participation in charity and community organizations and events, along with business and professional associations.
It’s Not All Work, Work, Work
What Does Your Future Hold?
You owe it to yourself to explore the firm that offers you immediate fulfillment and a clear path toward a successful career. Contact our Human Resources department today to learn more.