OUR CLIENTS BUILD THE WORLD AROUND US. WE GIVE THEM THE POWER TO BUILD SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES.
Running a successful construction company is like managing a sprawling building project –complicated, time sensitive, and dependent on close collaboration. Which is why you need more from your business partners. More support. More attention. More ideas on how to build profitability and growth.
Gray, Gray & Gray gives our construction clients the power to do more. Our deep experience in all aspects of the construction industry gives us a unique understanding of the financial, operational, and management side of the business. Combined with our extensive knowledge of best management practices, this creates a powerful resource for growth.
We address key issues like project financing, surety bonds, operational funding, project controls, revenue recognition, holdback, cost segregation, financial reporting, and strategic tax planning. We are particularly adept at keeping our clients in compliance with the complex IRS Section 4020 regulations, and on maintaining compliance with state and local tax laws in multiple jurisdictions.
Then we do more. Our clients rely on our advice on a wide range of strategic and operational decisions that impact growth and profitability. We put you in a position where you can confidently go after bigger, more profitable projects, knowing that you have the resources and financial stability to take them on.
Don’t you think it is time you tapped into the power of more to build a better future for your company?
Our Construction Practice Group serves companies of all sizes in the following categories:
- General Contractors
- Construction Management
- Heavy & Highway Contractors
- Homebuilders & Residential Developers
- Home Remodeling & Renovation Contractors
- Specialty Trades
We offer a full scope of management support and advisory services, along with all the traditional financial, accounting and tax services, to give you a competitive advantage in today’s market.
- Project profitability and financial benchmarking – multiples, utilization, overhead, profit and more
- Accounting software expertise – including Sage Intacct for real-time visibility and insights into financial and operational metrics
- Overhead rate audits and consulting
- Merger and Acquisition support
- Analysis of job costing and budget procedures
- Cash flow forecasting
- Benefit plan audits
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Agreed-upon procedures engagement
- Business formation and structure planning
- Conduct internal control reviews and recommendations
- Claims consulting and expert witness testimony
- Succession planning
- Wealth management services for shareholders
- Federal and multi-state tax planning and preparation
- Monitor and apply changes in tax laws or accounting standards
- Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) planning
- Tax deferral strategies
- Energy tax incentives
- Research and development tax credits
- IRS examination assistance
- Capital gains strategies
- Complex tax projections
- Individual business owner tax preparation
The Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and receive tax tips, event invitations, important reminders and more. Join Now!
News & Events
Contact Us Today!
Discover how we can give you the power to do more.
Gray, Gray & Gray understands the importance of being knowledgeable with current industry trends and how they affect the dynamic of this ever-changing profession. Being immersed in the industry is part of having a well rounded awareness. We are proud to be a part of the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) Massachusetts Chapter.