GIVING BACK. OUR COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY BEGINS RIGHT HERE.
Our Mission: Making a difference by actively supporting causes impacting the health and wellness of the community.
At Gray, Gray & Gray, we believe strongly in the concept and practice of corporate citizenship. As such, we have made a firm-wide commitment to being actively involved in the communities that we serve. This includes not just a financial commitment, but also a dedication of time and effort by our partners and staff.
As part of this commitment, we established and continue to fund the Gray, Gray & Gray Charitable Foundation. Through this non-profit organization, we have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity.
Our team members are actively involved in local charities, community organizations, Chambers of Commerce and outreach groups. We participate in events such as the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life and local holiday events for homeless and family shelters.
We do not just work in the community. We live here.
Partial List of Organizations Supported by the Gray, Gray & Gray Charitable Foundation
- Alzheimer’s Research Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- AmeriCares “Heroes’ Fund”
- Charles River Clean Up Boat
- Children’s Hospital
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Family Service of Greater Boston
- Finex House
- Hull Lifesaving Museum
- Judith F. Elgart Fund
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
- Keogh Scholarship Fund
- Kyle Leach Child Life Program
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Neponset River House
- NTAF-Northeast Spinal Cord Fund
- Pan Mass Challenge
- Pathways Family Shelter
- Rosemarie Tocci Celebrate Life Foundation
- Rosie’s Place
- Shattuck Shelter
- Spiritual Alliance to Stop Intimate Violence
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Research
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Temple Emeth
- The Brain Tumor Society
- The Children’s Room
- The Compassionate Friends, Inc.
- The Jimmy Fund Foundation
- The New England Home for Little Wanderers
Meet the Gray, Gray & Gray Charitable Foundation Board Members
Julie S. Schwallie
Linh T. Truong
Marina R. Valerio
A History of Success
The firm was founded in 1945 by the late Robert Gray. Robert’s brothers, Milton and Mervin, soon joined him in the firm’s downtown office…
What Our Clients Are Saying...
Become Part of the Next Chapter of Success with Gray, Gray & Gray.
Are you ready to accept the challenge of working for one of New England’s fastest growing accounting and advisory firms?
If you think you have what it takes to join the Gray, Gray & Gray team, a rewarding career awaits.