Canton, MA (July 12, 2021): Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP, a business consulting and accounting firm based in Canton, MA, has announced the promotion of five team members to new positions:
- Elvira Lawlor, CPA, MBA has been promoted to Tax Manager. She is a member of the firm’s Architecture, Engineering & Design Practice Group. A native of Russia, Elvira attended the Kazan Federal University and Johnson & Wales University, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Liberal Studies and a Master’s in Business Administration degree.
- Colby Dondero has been promoted to Tax Manager. She is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts-Lowell, where she is currently pursuing her Master’s in Business Administration degree.
- Angela Ly, CPA, MSA has been promoted to Tax Supervisor. She is a graduate of Bentley University where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems Audit & Control, and her Master of Science degree in Accounting.
- Julia Nguyen, MBA has been promoted to Senior Staff Accountant. She is a graduate of Johnson & Wales University where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, as well as her Master’s in Business Administration degree.
- Rebecca Palma has been promoted to Supervisor. She is a graduate of Bentley University where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and the Bentley University MacCallum Graduate School of Business where she earned her Master of Science degree in Accounting.
In making the announcement, Gray, Gray & Gray’s Leading Partner James DeLeo, MBA, CPA/MST, said, “The continued growth and success of our organization depends on the talent and leadership of people like Elvira, Colby, Angela, Julia and Rebecca. We are very pleased that their dedication and consistent excellence has been recognized and rewarded with these promotions.”
Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP is ranked in the country’s Top 200 accounting firms by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine, and as New England’s eighth largest independent accounting firm. The firm provides consulting, tax, and audit & assurance services to clients in a broad range of industries. Gray, Gray & Gray is a member of CPAmerica, Inc., one of the largest associations of independent accounting firms in the United States. For additional information, call (781) 407-0300 or visit www.gggllp.com.
# # #