The lingering effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic disruption continue to impact almost every aspect of life and business. But every crisis presents opportunities for those perceptive enough to recognize and act on them. Those who are prepared to make the changes necessary to move forward smartly and confidently will emerge stronger.
This means creating a more resilient business, one that will not only help your fuel oil or propane company to weather the current crisis successfully, but also prepare you to adapt and adjust to future challenges, either expected or unanticipated. This webinar will look at the series of steps necessary to convert your business into one that is adaptable, nimble and ready for an unpredictable future.
• Acclimating to a new way of doing business
• Developing a strategic business plan to meet a changing future
• Streamlining management operations for speed and efficiency
• Creating a stable financial base
• Preparing your people to be more adaptable
• Thoughtful and intentional diversification
Please complete the brief form below to access the NEFI Heat Show webinar recording, Making a Resilient Move Into the “New Normal”.