This webinar hosted by Gray, Gray & Gray’s Hank Wolfson and cybersecurity expert Nathaniel Gravel, provided a vital look at the cyber threats aimed at businesses, the most important actions to take to protect yourself, and an understanding of how current global affairs have spiked the risk of cyberattack for American companies.
Here are just some of the takeaways from this information-packed webinar:
- A look into cybercrime and today’s cybersecurity threat landscape
- Which cyber threats pose the greatest risk for small- and mid-sized entities
- Real-life examples of how cyber criminals infiltrate your network
- Steps you should take today to prepare for attacks against your organization
- How the combination of people, process, and technology can help reduce your attack surface
The threat posed by cyber criminals is real. Managing cyber risk to make your organization as resilient as possible has become an essential part of effective corporate management. Access our webinar recording today to help you gain the knowledge you need to develop a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy.
Please complete the brief form below to access the Cybersecurity Threats on the Rise: What Every Organization Needs to Know and Do to Mitigate Risk Webinar recording.