Canton, MA (September 11, 2019): Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP, one of the country’s Top 200 accounting and business advisory firms, will host an open house and informational session for accounting students and recent graduates on Friday, September 20, 2019, from 1:30-3:30 pm, at their office at 150 Royall Street in Canton, MA. Interested students may register for the event at www.gggcpas.com/open-house-2019, or by calling Rita Senier at (781) 407-0300.
The event will feature a number of activities, including:
- A tour of the firm’s state-of-the-art facility
- Information about the firm’s internship program and full-time opportunities
- Interaction with interns who have become Gray, Gray & Gray team members
- Networking with accounting professionals and other students
- Introduction to Gray Academy, the firm’s exclusive leadership training program
- Appetizers, refreshments and giveaways
“Our commitment to our clients is matched only by our commitment to our team members,” said Jim DeLeo, CPA, MST, MBA, Leading Partner of Gray, Gray & Gray. “We are always seeking to improve and enhance the quality of our staff by adding the best and brightest talent who are not content to start their careers in a constricting job at a huge firm. Our people hit the ground running and enjoy ample career development opportunities.”
About Gray, Gray & Gray
Founded in 1945, Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP is one of New England’s leading independent accounting firms and has been named one of the country’s Top 200 accounting firms by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine. The firm serves closely held companies in a broad range of industries. Gray, Gray & Gray is an independently owned and operated member firm of CPAmerica, Inc., one of the largest associations of CPA firms in the United States. For additional information, call (781) 407-0300 or visit www.gggcpas.com.
# # #