“A COMPLETE RESOURCE FOR SELLING, BUYING OR MERGING YOUR OILHEAT, PETROLEUM, OR PROPANE BUSINESS”.
Do any of these Descriptions fit you?
- You are the owner of an energy company who has been in the business for many years and you are now dreaming about retirement and therefore thinking about selling your company.
- You are the owner or president of an energy company who understands the importance of growing a company through acquisition and you are interested in purchasing an energy company.
- You are the owner of an energy company who has had a couple of difficult heating seasons and would like to get out of the business by selling your company.
- You are the owner of an energy company who wants to expand your delivery area or become a multi-state dealer.
- Or, you are an executive of a large energy company looking for acquisitions and you have come to FuelExchangeTM due to our extensive network of energy companies for sale.
If any of these apply to you, you’ve come to the right place.
What is FuelExchange™?
FuelExchangeTM is a service for the energy industry created by Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP to provide a “clearinghouse” for those interested in buying, selling or merging oilheat, petroleum, or propane businesses. FuelExchangeTM helps facilitate such transactions within our industry, and offers a “one stop” source for business valuation, marketing and negotiation of sales, purchases and mergers.
If you are selling your company, FuelExchangeTM will help you set parameters and identify qualified prospects. Then we’ll approach them confidentially to gauge their interest and ability to make the deal. All of this is done without revealing your company’s identity until you are ready and the time is right. Please reference our Confidentiality Agreement and Seller’s Listing Agreement.
For buyers, FuelExchangeTM helps to identify and target prospective companies for sale, make connections with owners, evaluate business value, organize negotiations and assist in arranging financing. Please reference our Confidentiality Agreement and Buyer’s Listing Agreement.
No One is Better Qualified to Help
In addition to these FuelExchangeTM services, Gray, Gray & Gray also provides customer list calculation of value services. No other firm has our qualifications or experience in determining the value of a petroleum, oilheat, service station or c-store business. Having 75 years of experience in the energy industry gives Gray, Gray & Gray an insider’s knowledge of what to look for, and where to find it. We’ll identify elusive intangible assets that accurately pinpoint a company’s true market value.
For business owners, Gray, Gray & Gray can provide complete tax strategy and planning services to ensure you maximize your gain from the sale of your company.
Both buyers and sellers are required to sign the confidentiality form.
News & Events
Fueling Your Future Newsletter
We were very pleased with the approach they took from the very start. They were very sensitive to our needs as a family-owned business, helped us to navigate the tax considerations of the transaction and went out of their way to identify a company that shared our values. We have full confidence that the new owners will take very good care of our customers, which was an important consideration for us.
Contact Us Today!
Discover how we can give you the power to do more.