Canton, MA (November 4, 2022): Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP, one of the country’s leading consulting, accounting and business advisory firms, will host “Building a Winning Business Strategy,” a year-end planning seminar for businesses and individuals. The seminar will be held on Thursday, December 1, 2022, from 8 am – Noon at the firm’s offices at 150 Royall Street in Canton, MA. Attendance is free, but advance registration is required by visiting www.gggllp.com/year-end-planning-seminar-2022.
The seminar will cover a range of tax, financial and strategic planning topics including:
- Impact of mid-term elections on taxes
- Managing new lease accounting regulations
- Protecting your business against cyberattack
- Using technology to track key decision-making metrics
- A panel discussion on the importance of strategic planning for 2023
- Trends in the M&A and equity markets
Gray, Gray & Gray is ranked among the country’s Top 200 accounting firms by INSIDE Public Accounting magazine, which also named them to its “Best of the Best” list as one of the nation’s best-managed firms. The firm serves clients in a broad range of industries. Gray, Gray & Gray is a member of CPAmerica Inc., one of the largest associations of independent accounting firms in the United States. For additional information, call (781) 407-0300 or visit www.gggllp.com.
# # #