TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES
WE ARE THE DEALMAKERS! WITH NATIONAL M&A CONSULTING EXPERIENCE AT REGIONAL PRICING,
OUR M&A PROFESSIONALS DO MORE BY SERVICING THE DEALS DIRECTLY.
Successful entrepreneurs and business owners understand that there are options to accelerate growth through the use of strategic merger, acquisition and alliance transactions, collectively known as M&A. But a successful M&A transaction requires intense planning, vigilant due diligence, extensive financial preparation, and careful structuring to maximize value and minimize tax implications.
Who can do all that? We can.
As business consultants with a deep background in accounting and taxation, no organization is better prepared to guide you through a merger, acquisition or sale than Gray, Gray & Gray. We dig deep to provide you with the information, background and financial data that give you the “power of more” when entering a negotiation. More accurate data. More timely facts. More insight into what it will take to get the deal done. More confidence that you’ll emerge stronger.
With that kind of power, you can make better use of M&A as part of your strategic growth plan.
At Gray, Gray & Gray we don’t just run the numbers. We help to identify, organize and facilitate mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures across a broad range of industries. Bringing deals to the table is a specialty, whether it is in support of a client, as an industry expert, or working to assist a legal or financial partner in a complicated transaction.
Find out what the power of more can mean for your next deal by contacting us today.
As part of our Transaction Advisory Services, Gray, Gray & Gray founded The DealMakers, a regularly scheduled roundtable of “movers and shakers” in the M&A industry where professionals can network and collaborate to track activity and foster new deals.
Our full range of buy side and sell side advisory, accounting and tax services provides exceptional depth based on practical and proven experience:
- Choice of entity
- Review of fund organizational documents
- Year end audit
- Preparation of tax returns and Schedule K-1s
- Operating efficiency reviews
- Deal structuring and M&A advisory
- Quality of earnings reviews
- Discounted cash flow preparation and analysis
- Assistance with senior debt financing
- Post-acquisition financial and tax support services
- Post-acquisition tax planning and compliance for portfolio companies
- Fund Structure
- Financial Statements
- Tax planning and compliance
- Targeted quality of earnings reviews
- Agreed upon procedure engagements focusing on particular areas of interest to the acquirer
- Deal structure addressing both GAAP and tax-related issues
- Working capital analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Post-acquisition audit services for portfolio companies
News & Events
One Success After Another
Gray, Gray & Gray’s extensive experience in providing Transaction Advisory Services support for attorneys, bankers and private investors has resulted in a string of successful deals, including:
- Performed sell-side due diligence for a division of a public company that was carved out of its core operations and listed for sale
- Performed buy-side due diligence for acquisition of a toy company
- Participated in buy-side due diligence for the acquisitions of various managed IT services companies
- Brought a manufacturing company to market and completed the sale for the owners
- Provided tax strategy and structure recommendations to a client for an internal reorganization in preparation of a sale of the business
- Participated in buy-side due diligence for the acquisition of a shipping company and a related follow-up transaction
- Currently assisting a $40 million manufacturing and distribution company with exit planning
- Currently participating in sell-side due diligence for a managed IT services company
- Regularly provide clients and friends of the firm with access to deals through invitations to firm’s exclusive Dealmakers event as well as access to our proprietary Deal Flow sheet
We’re Well Connected
Connections matter in the M&A arena, and Gray, Gray & Gray is an active and well-respected resource in the industry. We have extensive, hands-on experience with many private equity firms, investment bankers and attorneys. Because of this we have founded and continue to manage The DealMakers (our own M&A networking group). Additionally, we are members of organizations such as the Boston Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG).
At Gray, Gray & Gray you won’t be “sold” on our firm by one team and serviced by another. You’ll work with our very best people from start to finish. Professionals with experience in all types and sizes of mergers and acquisitions, with the cutting edge knowledge to help smooth the way for a successful deal.
Contact Us Today!
Discover how we can give you the power to do more.